Our professional groomer, Mandy, offers the latest concepts in canine and feline styling. For a happy pet, we recommend regular grooming for its health and hygiene benefits. A groomed pet is a happy pet! Pre-booking your pet's grooming appointments assures you a spot during busy seasons and holidays. Prices are based upon size, coat condition, and temperament.
Your pet will be handled gently and safely and returned to you looking great! Our rates are based on the time spent to perform the necessary hair style...based on a rate of $51.00 per hour. This depends on the condition of coat and the pet's temperament during the grooming process.
TIME SPENT + BATH PRICE = TOTAL GROOM COST
*Extra charges may be incurred for matted and aggressive pets
Effective on all check-ins as of - Feb. 15, 2019
This is the first grooming price increase since 2004
- Teeth Cleaning
- Nail Clipping
- Ear Cleaning
- Blow Dry & Brush
- Anti-Shed Treatments
- Medicated Shampoos
- Coat Conditioning
- Complete Groom
Complete Groom Includes
- Hydro-Spa body massage bath & coat conditioning
- Pedicure (nails cut or filed & pads of feet cleaned)
- Ears wiped clean
- 30 minutes of grooming (either combing, brushing, or cutting hair)
- Your choice of bows or a bandana
Our Grooming Expertise
Our professional groomer, Mandy, offers 15 years of experience and is an expert stylist with Doodles as well as many other breeds. The owner, Susan Knox, is a Certified Master Groomer by the National Dog Groomers Association of America, Inc., certified by the International Society of Canine Cosmetologists, and brings over 30 years of grooming expertise to Copyright Pet Resort.
Hydro-Spa Pet Bathing System
We use a Hydro Surge bathing system - that gives a relaxing massage while also providing deep cleaning. Our baths are a luxury experience that include:
- Shampoo and Conditioner Suited to the Pet's particular Skin & Coat Condition
- Nails Trimmed
- Ears Checked and Cleaned
- Blow Dry
- Mild Cologne or Perfume
- Bandana or Bows as a Finishing Touch
Frequent Grooming Program
The ultimate in keeping your pet healthy, happy, and looking great! Program includes discounted prices according to schedule. Weekly baths and brush-outs are half-price.
|Animal Size||Weight||Regular Rate||Weekly Rate|
|X-Small||10 lbs. & Under||$22.00||$11.00|
|Small||11 to 20 lbs.||$25.00||$12.50|
|Medium||21 to 40 lbs.||$30.00||$15.00|
|Large||41 to 60 lbs.||$35.00||$17.50|
|Extra Large||61 to 80 lbs.||$40.00||$20.00|
|Giant||81 to 100 lbs.||$45.00||$22.50|
|Huge||Over 100 lbs.||$50.00||$25.00|
Include the same great perks as regular baths just at HALF PRICE!
- The pet must come EVERY WEEK
- If a weekly appointment is missed, the next bath is at the regular rate for that size
Need Some Special Attention?
Carding/De-Shed Treatment: Our anti-shedding program is ideal for pets with excessive coats that are shedding hair all over your house. Carding is superior to conventional brushing. This will greatly reduce the shedding in your home.
Medicated Shampoos: Ideal for itchy, dry skin or animals suffering from seborrhea or with hot spots or fleabite dermatitis.
Flea Treatments: We have two types available.
- Flea Shampoo: A temporary knock down. This method kills the fleas that are on the animal right then but has no residual effect.
- Advantage or Frontline Treatment: For dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older. Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours and prevents re-infestation for at least 4 weeks.
The Copyright Pet Resort groomers use only the best products to pamper your pet in Monterey, Baxter TN, including: